|Dear friends and colleagues,
Join us in Verona from 2 to 4 February 2023 to explore the future of Intraoperative Neurophysiology, by bridging Neurosciences and Neurosurgery!
Registration closes on January 20, 12.00 CET.
Explore the Symposium Topics:
- Pre-operative functional planning (nTMS, tractography);
- Advances in neurophysiology of the motor, language and visual systems;
- Advances in language and cognitive mapping;
- Intraoperative neurophysiology of brain connectivity;
- Intraoperative neurophysiology of the brainstem;
- Intraoperative neurophysiology of the spinal cord and peripheral nervous system;
- Implications for brain tumor surgery and vascular neurosurgery;
- Implications for surgery in the brainstem, spinal cord and cauda equina.
Good news! Registrations for the Breakfast Seminars are now available via the online registration form. Each seminar has a limit of 40 places, first come, first served. Don’t miss it!
Do not forget to register for the special session followed by the gala dinner at Villa Bertani on the 3rd of February. There are still places available!