|Dear friends and colleagues,
Two weeks left to submit your abstract for the Third Edition of this unique EANS Symposium “Intraoperative Neurophysiology in Neurosurgery”, which will be held from 2 to 4 February 2023 in Verona!
This Symposium has two main goals.
First, to explore, in plenary sessions, the future of Intraoperative Neurophysiology, by bridging Neurosciences and Neurosurgery. A distinguished international Faculty of masters in Intraoperative Neurophysiology and Neurosurgery will address cutting-edge research and neurosurgical implications.
Second, to provide a forum for discussion with the experts in various fields of Neurosurgery and neuromonitoring, through dedicated breakfast sessions.
Explore the Symposium Topics!
- Pre-operative functional planning (nTMS, tractography);
- Advances in neurophysiology of the motor, language and visual systems;
- Advances in language and cognitive mapping;
- Intraoperative neurophysiology of brain connectivity;
- Intraoperative neurophysiology of the brainstem;
- Intraoperative neurophysiology of the spinal cord and peripheral nervous system;
- Implications for brain tumor surgery and vascular neurosurgery;
- Implications for surgery in the brainstem, spinal cord and cauda equina.