WFNS will offer 5 awards for the best original unpublished papers whose first authors are Young Neurosurgeons.
These will be presented at the 16th World Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
Each Award includes
- 1,500 USD prize
- Prize certificate
- Registration fee for 16th World Congress
- Accommodation for 16th World Congress
Terms and Condition
- Applicants must have obtained their neurosurgical qualifications within ten (10) years (and be less than 40 years old)
- Residents and Students are not allowed to apply
- Papers should contain original, unpublished work on basic research or clinical studies related to Neurosurgery.
- Applicant must send a pdf file (not more than 10 double spaced typewritten pages exclusive of figures and tables)
- Applicant must provide her/his curriculum vitae (CV) and a copy of ID or passport.
- Each application should be accompanied by a recommendation letter from the head of the applicant’s Neurosurgical department.
- The deadline for the application is 30th May 2017.
Please note: Applicant must complete the online application form.
The award will be presented during the opening ceremony of the 16th World Congress on 20 August 2017 in Istanbul, Turkey.
WFNS Central Office
Rue du Marché, 1260 Nyon, Vaud, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 362 4303, Fax: +41 22 362 4352
Website: www.wfns.org, Email: email@example.com